Thank you very much to Kerri Elizabeth for nominating my blog for a Sunshine Blogger award as a new blogger I am surprised & delighted. Thank you Kerri for taking the time to nominate rayoflight144 much appreciated. https://kerri-elizabeth.com/category/sunshine/#.Wr_Z_IWcGKl
Purpose of the Award
The Sunshine Blogger award is a peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity, joy, warmth and any other emotions that you feel when you think about the sun.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The Questions for Kerri’s nominees are as follows with my answers underneath each question in blue type.
1.What is your favorite food or recipe and will you please share it?
Gosh too many recipes & very difficult to say if I have a favourite but probably anything with potato in it. I love potatoes in all shapes & forms 🙂 I have made this curry & it is delicious but be careful of the spices unless you like it really hot. I added coconut milk to tame it down a bit.
I do love a pasta dish made with spaghetti or linquine, chopped potatoes which I fry in a wok with crushed garlic, green beans, pesto sauce & cooked pasta, topped with parmesan cheese. Like the pic above.
2. Do you have a pet and or more and what are their names?
I have a lodging cat who belongs to one of my neighbours, her name is Lily. I took the pic below one evening when I found her in my washing basket.
3. What are 10 words that best describe you?
Gosh will need some time to reflect on that 🙂
4.What is your favorite activity?
I don’t have a favourite activity really.
5.Where would you live if its not where you are now, if you could live anywhere in the world? and where is now if that is exactly where you always dreamed to live?
I go wherever the north wind blows me. I don’t have any special or favourite places.
6. What was the inspiration to start a blog?
7. Where are you drawn more to, water or earth or sky?
8. What is your favorite color and why?
I don’t really have favourites but first one that springs to mind is Magenta
9. To get away, where do you go most?
11. What would you like most for people to receive from your blog?
Whatever is in their highest good.
My 11 nominations are:
Oh & two more:
My 11 questions for my nominees are as follows:
- If money, time were no object & you could do anything what would you do?
- What is your single most important value?
- If you were an animal which one would you be?
- What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
- If you could live your life over again how would you do it differently or would you?
- What is the most challenging thing you have ever done or had done to you that you have overcome or mastered?
- If the world was about to end what is the last thing you would do, say?
- What are you most grateful for?
- If you could speak to someone who has passed one more time what would you say?
- If you could change anything about yourself or the world what would that be?
- Do you have a role model past or present if so who?